In Peerceptiv, Providing Feedback means rating and commenting on the helpfulness of the reviews that you received on your submission. As soon as your document has been reviewed by at least one person, you can evaluate that review with feedback.
You will receive email notification each time a review is ready for feedback. You will have 72 hours within being notified to rate the feedback on that submission. If you do not rate that feedback within 72 hours, you may be removed from the assignment.
In order to finish your assignment, you need to provide feedback equal to the number of required reviews.
A Step-By-Step Guide to Providing Feedback
- On your course website, click on the assignment link. If you already uploaded a submission, then the Review phase and Feedback phase buttons will be blue to show that you are currently in these phases of the assignment. The Feedback button will be blue even before you have received a review on your submission. You may need to wait until you receive an email that your submission has been reviewed in order to be able to complete the feedback.
- As shown on the screen below, click Give Feedback on to read the reviewer's comments and score their feedback.
- To provide feedback, read a comment, rate its helpfulness, and explain why you found it helpful or how it could be more helpful. The most helpful and specific comments should earn the highest rating, while brief, generic reviews with little detail and no solutions suggested should be given a lower rating. Include suggestions about how the evaluator could have offered more helpful and specific feedback. You will need to do this for each comment on each of your submitted assignments.
- Be sure to click on the Save or Submit button when finished.
- Continue this process until you have rated the feedback for each of the reviews received. Remember that your ratings contribute to the Helpfulness grade of the reviewer, so it is important to rate thoughtfully and carefully.
For more information about how results are generated, see Peerceptiv Results Overview.