This article covers uploading a submission on Peerceptiv. If you have not used Peerceptiv before, read Logging into a Peerceptiv Course for the First Time. For more information about completing Peerceptiv assignments, you can read the how-to articles on reviewing and providing feedback.
Upload a Submission
1. Go to the Course Overview screen. If you access Peerceptiv through your course website, you will be taken straight to the Assignment Overview screen described in Step 2.
If you access Peerceptiv through the Peerceptiv website, you should click on the name of the current course to get to the screen below.
The Course Overview Screen has a lot of useful information. The following tips refer to the numbers in the screenshot above.
- Click on the Peerceptiv icon in the upper left corner to return to the screen that lists your course(s).
- The deadline hour and minute are posted below the assignment name. This time is the same for all three stages (submission, review, and feedback).
- The completion column tells you what stage you are at in the assignment. The current stage is always in bold and the language updates according to the assignment stage.
- The due dates for each stage of the assignment are listed. The current due date is in bold.
- Click View Assignment to see the assignment description and submit your document.
2. Clicking View Assignment will take you to the screen shown below.
Below the assignment title is the assignment description. You can click on it to view the full description. Immediately below the assignment description is the Rubric and Settings.
- Rubric lists the criteria that will be used by you and your peers to assess each other's work.
- Settings lists the assignment settings.
Click anywhere on the collapsed assignment description for the full description.
The current task is listed under Complete Now. It includes the submission deadline.
Click Upload Submission to begin the submission process.
3. After clicking Upload Submission, you will see this screen if your instructor has set up the assignment for file upload. Note that it says "file" next to the entry box. You must browse for a file; you may not submit a link or URL.
Browse for the file in your computer and press Submit. NOTE: With file upload, Google Drive links must first be downloaded as a file and saved onto your computer; then that file can be uploaded here.
If your instructor has set up the submission option for uploading a URL, then you will see the following screen:
In this case, you would submit a link, or URL. In the case of a Google Drive file, you can submit the URL here, as long as you have set the sharing permissions in Google that "everyone with a link can view."
The last submission type option is text box entry. If this is your assignment type you would see the following screen:
With this submission type, you are expected to type your answer in the box provided.
4. Clicking Submit on all of these submission types will take you to the confirmation page. Please check that your uploaded submission is the correct one and that all pages and data are intact. If you do not have the latest version of Adobe Reader, you can use the link on the upload screen to install it. You can also click Download Paper to view the document without installing the latest version of Adobe Reader.
If everything is correct, press Confirm Paper.
5. You will see the screen below. You should view your submitted document to make sure it is correct. You can replace the submission with newer versions until the submission deadline closes.