This article covers uploading a document on Peerceptiv. If you have not used Peerceptiv before, read Logging into a Peerceptiv Course for the First Time. For more information about completing Peerceptiv assignments, you can read the more detailed Peerceptiv Assignment guide, or individual how-to articles on reviewing and completing back-evaluations.
Upload and Submit a Document
1. Go to the Course Overview screen. If you access Peerceptiv through your course website, you will be taken straight to the Assignment Overview screen described in Step 2. You can navigate back to this screen by clicking on the Peerceptiv icon (by #1 in the screen shot below) and then clicking on the course name.
If you access Peerceptiv through the Peerceptiv website, this is the first screen you will see, and you should click on the name of the current course to get to the screen below.
The Course Overview Screen has a lot of useful information. The following tips refer to the numbers in the screenshot below.
- Click on the Peerceptiv icon in the upper left corner to return to the screen that lists your course(s).
- The deadline hour and minute are posted below the assignment name. This time is the same for all three stages (submission, review, and back evaluation).
- The completion column tells you what stage you are at in the assignment. The current stage is always in bold and the language updates according to the assignment stage.
- The due dates for each stage of the assignment are listed. The current due date is in bold.
- Click View Assignment to see the assignment description and submit your document.
2. Clicking View Assignment will take you to the screen shown below.
This screen has three tabs: Overview, Rubric, Details.
- Overview lists the assignment stages and description and has the buttons you will use to complete each stage of the assignment.
- Rubric lists the dimensions (criteria) that will be used by your peers to assess each other’s rubrics.
- Details lists the assignment settings.
Below the assignment description is the Grading Scale, which tells you how much of your assignment grade comes from each of the grading components.
Click Upload Your Document to begin the document submission process.
3. After clicking Upload Your Document, you will see this screen.
Browse for the document in your computer or insert the URL and press Submit. If inserting a URL, make sure that you have its security settings set to allow others to view it correctly.
4. Clicking Submit will take you to the confirmation page. Please check that your uploaded document is the correct one and that all pages and data are intact. If you do not have the latest version of Adobe Reader, you can use the link on the upload screen to install it. You can also click Download Paper to view the document without installing the latest version of Adobe Reader.
If everything is correct, press Confirm Paper.
5. You will know that your submission was successful because the assignment screen button will now be Replace Your Document. You can submit newer versions until the submit deadline closes.